Whether you’re looking for an opportunity to volunteer with your youth group, your family, or on your own, there are opportunities for you to give back at LifePath.
Interested in volunteering at the Women and Children’s Shelter? You need clearances!
Here is the link to our clearance PDF and instructions:
- A copy of Background Clearances must be provided by any individual(s) wishing to work with children under the age of eighteen. Pennsylvania clearances are valid for 60 months (5 years).
- An FBI Clearance must be obtained for any individual who has resided in Pennsylvania for less than ten years, pursuant to ACT 153 of 2014.
- If you have not lived in the state of Pennsylvania for 10 years or longer, you must get your fingerprinting completed. If you have lived in the state for 10 years or longer, please sign the Volunteer Background Clearance Form and turn that in with your other clearances.
Help Those in Need
Other ways to give
Bread & Life Devoted Donors
Our Bread & Life members are a group of compassionate and committed donors who give monthly to help provide food, shelter, and life-saving programs to York Countians in need.
When you give to LifePath as a Bread & Life donor, you give hope to those who have nowhere else to go, no one else to welcome them with open arms.
As a Bread & Life member, your recurring gift transforms lives. The amount you choose to give is completely up to you.
You can become a Bread & Life Member today by filling out the form below.
Looking for more ways to support LifePath? Many employers offer matching gifts, helping your contributions to feed and shelter those experiencing homelessness to go even further.
There are many items that help LifePath Christian Ministries impact the lives of those experiencing homelessness in York County. Our ministry depends on the contributions of our faithful and generous donors like you. We value and appreciate your gifts.
You can find our most recent wish list here:
Looking for something more convenient? You can shop through our Amazon Wishlist and it will ship directly to us.
What items do you accept?
- Homemade foods or food items past their expiration date.
- Broken, damaged, or incomplete items.
- Items with stains, tears, odors, or pet dander.
Where do I drop off donations?
Donations to the mission from the wish list above can be dropped off at our food pantry at 370 W. Clarke Ave. Donations are accepted:
- 8:30 to 11 a.m. and 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- By appointment on Saturdays
Please note: If your donation is intended for use in our shelters, do not drop off your gifts at any of our thrift stores. These should go directly to our Food Pantry for the proper distribution.